Nicole Holton, DC, PC treats the whole body. We believe in treating each patient with a comprehensive strategy involving physical adjustments, education, nutritional support, muscle/tissue work, and rehabilitation. The balance of holistic treatment and sound medical knowledge ensures that you are in good hands.
Each treatment is tailored to the indivual needs of each patient. Dr. Holton uses a combination of the following techniques based on a patient's treatment plan.
○ A combination of several types of physical Chiropractic Manipulation. This is the most common type of adjusting in the Chiropractic Community
○ Uses a hand-held tool to give small pulses to joints set in a specific position or through motion. This is usually used when small, gentle movement is necessary.
○ Extremities are full of joints, so these are not ignored! Manual and Toggle board techniques are used to free limbs.
○ Used as an importand introduction to other muscle techniques to loosen, strip, and/or heat up the muscles.
○ Hold Relax, Post Isometric Relaxation, Muscle Testing, Intra-oral Muscle Work, and Trigger Point Therapy are among the most common techniques used in the office.
We specialize in treating:
In addition to treating most forms of muscle and joint pain and injuries, Dr. Holton also has unique training treating the unusual injuries/dysfunctions below:
Please call to set up a complementary phone or in-office consultation with Dr. Holton to see if she would be a good fit for you, and if not, obtain a recommendation for an appropriate Health Care Provider.
Treatment for the entire family, from newborns to grandparents
Family Chiropractic Care
Nicole Holton, DC, PC